Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 22% on the Renogy Rover 20 Amp 12V/24V DC Input MPPT Charge Controller Auto Parameter Adjustable LCD Display Solar Panel Regulator fit for Gel Sealed Flooded and Lithium Battery by Renogy at Super Nova Energy. MPN: RNG-CTRL-RVR20. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Renogy Rover Series Charge Controller is suitable for various off-grid solar applications. It protects the battery from becoming over-charged by the solar modules and over-discharged by the loads. The Rover’s charging process has been optimized to extend battery life and improve system performance. It includes a 4-stage battery charging algorithm for rapid, efficient, and safe charging. The Rover is the perfect addition to just about any solar power system, as it allows the system to funct
Product Description & Reviews
The Renogy Rover Series Charge Controller is suitable for various off-grid solar applications. It protects the battery from becoming over-charged by the solar modules and over-discharged by the loads. The Rover’s charging process has been optimized to extend battery life and improve system performance. It includes a 4-stage battery charging algorithm for rapid, efficient, and safe charging. The Rover is the perfect addition to just about any solar power system, as it allows the system to function without wasted energy! If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (800) 330-8678 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Key Features Automatically detects 12V/24V DC system voltages High tacking efficiency of 99% Peak Conversion efficiency of 98% 4-stage charging with MPPT output Extensive electronic protections Diverse load control LCD screen with programmable charging parameters Charging data with storage of up to 1 year Die-cast aluminum design for heat dissipation Specifications Nominal system voltage :12V/24V Auto Recognition Rated Battery Current :20A Rated Load Current :20A Max. PV Input Short Current :25A Max. Battery Voltage :32V Max. Solar Input Voltage :100 VDC Discharge circuit voltage drop :≤ 0.15V Mounting Oval :0.30 x 0.18in Net Weight :3.08 lb. Overall Dimension:8.27 x 5.94 x 2.34in Warranty 1-year material warranty
Features & Highlights
- Automatically detect 12V or 24V DC system voltages innovative mppt technology with High tracking efficiency up to 99% and peak. Conversion efficiency of 98%.
- Die-cast aluminum design for heat dissipation and the capability of measuring the battery's temperature and remote monitoring. Customizable charging voltages.
- Charges over-discharged Lithium-Ion batteries. Error code detection for easy self diagnoses.
- Compatible with various deep cycle battery options: Sealed, gel, Flooded, and lithium. Electronic protection: overcharging, over-discharging, overload, and short circuit. Reverse protection: any combination of solar module and Battery, without causing damage to any component. 4-Stage charging: bulk, boost, Float, and equalization and LCD screen with programmable charging parameters.
- Rs232 port allows the Rover to communicate with the bt-1 Bluetooth module, which can pair with the Renogy BT Smart phone app. The bt-1 Bluetooth module is a great addition to any Renogy charge controllers with a Rs232 port and is used to pair charge controllers with the Renogy BT app. After pairing is done You can monitor your system and change parameters directly from you cell phone or tablet.
8.27 x 2.34 x 5.94 inches
7.8 x 4.9 x 10.5 inches
Have questions about this item (RNG-CTRL-RVR20), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Renogy, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
System Voltage: 12V 24V AutoCharge current: 40A Max input voltage: 24V(12V system); 48V(24V system)Max input power: 520W(12V system); 1040W(24V system)USB output: Dual USB output, 5V/2.5ABatteries:Only fit for OPEN, AGM, GELSelf-consume:❶This 40a c...
mpn: SPC-7A, ean: 0026666810739,
This charge controller offers protection for your 12 Volts lead-acid batteries and solar panels. It protects your battery from overcharge and discharge. For use with 12 Volts solar panels and batteries only, it handles up to 7 ampere of array current...
The controller is a new series of intelligent, multi-purpose solar charge controllers. Its innovative structured design makes it easy to install and more reliable to use. Optimized charging and discharging management enables the service life of batte...
mpn: 60012, ean: 0834319000662,
The Sunforce 60012 7 Amp Charge Controller prevents overcharging and discharging of 12 Volt batteries. It is intended for use with 12 Volt solar panels and maintains 12 Volt batteries in a fully charged state. It can handle up to 7 amps of array curr...